Web Analytics

Saturday, May 15, 2010

If only we all lived in Queensland, Australia

 Not that there is anything super special about Queensland but I believe this first guy is probably one of the best people around when it comes to providing good information about Aquaponics.

aquaponics field trip

Free catered field trip to Murray Hallum’s Practical Aquaponics at North Maclean. Morning session focusing on the totally organic concept of aquaponics. As recently featured on...
http://boonahboss.blogspot.com/2010/05/aquaponics-field-trip.html


 Here's a guy who also knows Aquaponics and he is a prolific writer to his Blog complete with videos so you will be seeing him turn up here quite regularly I hope....
My Aquaponics system. this is The before video – before I rebuild it and extend it. It Will give you a basic insight into.... http://strainguide.org/6104/aquaponics-6/

Here is another one of the special people on the www who freely give information (and I'm so glad they do)
A couple weekends ago, we decided it was time to start putting together our first aquaponics system. It’s a 500L fish tank with  200L sump pump and a grow bed which is 120×180cm large (30cm deep). Our intent is.....

 OK that's enough for this week. Gosh I hope I'm doing something worth while here because I really want to help the Aquaponics communities everywhere. So any feedback really would be appreciated.

Best Wishes
Ozzie

P.S. Please feed my Fish....lol

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today and I'm working my way through it. I love that you've collected all of this information in one place!
    I would ask, since I'm often reading on my lunch break from work, that you put a warning of NSFW (Not Safe For Work) on sites that might get me in trouble. (Like the one that was all about marijuana. While the information there is undoubtedly as informative as anywhere else, I'd rather not be seen reading it here.)
    Thanks again for putting this all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Mondays Child, thanks for your comment will take your suggestion on board. I realize it could be a problem. Glad you are enjoying the Blog.
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers