Web Analytics

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HOW SMALL IS TOO SMALL?


I was bored this week so when someone asked how small and cheap can you go with Aquaponics...

I thought I'd throw something together and see what transpires. I didn't go for the smallest or the cheapest, however as you can see I have taken some risks. So we'll see how it goes. I'm expecting to spend far too much time tweaking it so that it can survive than I can really afford. The video is up top.....

Now back to my latest searches.......
There is a guy called Affnan who has a Blogger blog and he is right into detailing the equipment he is designing and using......
http://affnan-aquaponics.blogspot.com/2010/05/siphon-revised-part-3.html

Nelson & Pade are featuring their 4-28 Aquaponic System at the moment....
https://www.aquaponics.com/systems/system4-28.php

The Global Healing Centres' website has a brilliant way of introducing Aquaponics.....
By setting up a proper aquaponic growing system, you can almost guarantee a healthy pay off........
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/aquaponics/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So just a few Photos of our property and what we are about at the present.

 This firs one is our present Veggie garden and in the background,on the right is where the new Aquaponic is planned to go. See Pic two.
This is the pad, built up with help from a local pool excavation guy
...and leading back to the house, our winding driveway is 'littered' with garden
..after Garden
..and gardens leading across the creek to the house.


 OK, I guess that will do for now but there's more coming so why not hit that RSS button and make sure you get back as soon as I post the next edition.....

,,,,and, Please don't forget to feed my(and your) fish.
bye for now....
Ozzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers